- Responsive Grid system(Since v1.1)
- Infinite scroll
- Category Icons
- Nested Menu (Since v2.0)
- Menu Icons(Since v1.2)
- Switch from Facebook comment/Disqus comment/Native Wordpress comment (since v2.0)
- Theme Option: favicon/logo uploader, tracking codes, etc
- Social Sharing buttons
- 4 Ad places
- Sticky sidebar (check the right sidebar when you scroll down the page here)
- Tab widget with Hot/Recent posts and tags (since v2.0)
- Custom User Social profiles on the header and footer
- Compatible with modern browsers
- This viralnova theme works perfect with WP- Subscribe Pro plugin, but this plugin is NOT included in the theme sale. You’ll have to purchase a separate license for it.
Basic Theme Set Up:
Social Sharing Scripts
This theme is using AddThis as the social sharing service provider.
First, login to your Addthis dashboard. Then at the bottom of the left panel, click Tool Gallery and you’ll see all the available tools. You have to enable Sharing Sidebar and Sharing Buttons.
After you Setup your tools, just copy the script and paste it into Theme Options > General Settings > AddThis Script.
Note: Just paste the Addthis script, not inclusing div tags.
TA cool part of this theme is that you can assign a specific icon to each category (Here is the tutorial for developers).
All you have to do is to head over to Font Awesome and choose a preferable icon for each of your category in the category edit/add screen.
You can now add a specific icon for each menu item. After installing this theme, you’ll be required to install and activate the Menu Icon plugin(free), and then follow these steps.