Hello and welcome to mashmag 3.0
The new release fixes some long standing issues we had in version 2 and added some missing and much needed features. We have removed more codes in our quest to make the theme faster and have uploaded all libraries to the latest versions. We are quite excited by the addition of the featured posts section that can be seen on the homepage and across the archive pages.
Read on about the new changes;
- As already mentioned, the new version now has a featured post section on the home page and archive pages.
- The long missing search icon on the menu bar has been found and we have added it.
- More social api calls! You can now register for a free account on sharedcount and use your own free api key. This means you get 10k calls a month to yourself. We will continue to use this until we can find a cost effective way to display social counts.
- Bigger is better! Featured image is now on posts! You spoke and we listened. Featured images will now display on single posts. A very great addition to the update that brings a much needed classy feel that the theme was missing.
- Logo Space. Now you can use your own logo in place of the text image. All we ask is you keep your new logo size to 110px x 38px default style. Anything above that and you WILL BREAK the theme and the WORLD WILL END! well not literally
Under the hood there were some boring updates too. These boringly seeming stuff help keep mashmag running smoothly.
- Updated infinite scrolling.
- Updated responsive menu.
- Updated single.php
- Updated functions.php to include new call backs.
- Fixed responsive footer.
- Child theme ready.
Please use support desk for any bugs.
We are still working on the mega menu feature. We will roll out the update once it is ready.
Thanks for your patience and cooperation we appreciate you.